FORBIDDEN Review

I was once a member of The Circle, driven by the love of Elyon and drinking deep of the waters of Justin. Now, I have been awakened to the fact that I am a Mortal. I am very much alive and the Sovereign rules my my life. Never did I imagine that I could ever love a book as I did Books of History Chronicles...I have now experienced it. Ted and Tosca are a force to behold. May the Books of Mortals series live long. (My blurb on http://thebookofmortals.com/)


FORBIDDEN by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee is the latest book to rock my world. With Ted's epic storytelling and stories overflowing with love and Tosca's beautiful and intricate language, they are a force to be reckoned with. 

Join Rom as he flees the city guards and acquires a mysterious vial of blood marked with a name that members of The Circle will recognize at once. Rom has a task to awaken the world just as Thomas had the task of saving two worlds. This is a book that you will read all in one sitting because there is no way you can put it down. 

Join me and thousands of other readers in our journey to become alive; become mortal and learn what love truly is. Buy FORBIDDEN by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee on September 13th. Then, next year be sure to pick up MORTAL in June and SOVEREIGN in October.

Read some of Ted's thoughts here and here
Read my initial thoughts here.
Read about some awesome opportunities surrounding The Books of Mortals here.

Posted by Jane | at 8/15/2011 04:35:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment