Forbidden: Initial Thoughts

I just finished the first novel penned by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee. It is called Forbidden. I received the Advanced Readers Copy of this book as part of the Share the Love Campaign. The book is set to release in September.

Unfortunately, until September is closer, I cannot say much about this book. However, I do have a short paragraph that I posted on Facebook which I will share here. I will just say now that members of The Circle and lovers of Elyon will be forever captivated and changed by The Books of Mortals.





Without further ado:

I was once a member of The Circle, driven by the love of Elyon and drinking deep of the waters of Justin. Now, I have been awakened to the fact that I am a Mortal. I am very much alive and the Sovereign rules my my life. Never did I imagine that I could ever love a book as I did Books of History Chronicles...I have now experienced it. Ted and Tosca are a force to behold. May the Books of Mortals series live long.

Thank you, Ted and Tosca, I am forever indebted to you both, yet again.


Watch for my review as September draws nearer. 

Posted by Jane | at 6/09/2011 01:50:00 AM

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Sara, thanks for your comment on my blog. Wow, glad to hear this book is good! :) Will look forward to your review. :)

Arkatox said...

I'm trying to request an ARC from Hachette, but it's not easy.

Post a Comment