The Cause Within You

Matthew Barnett, founder of the Dream Center, bestselling author of The Church That Never Sleeps and a pastor at one of America's fastest growing churches is spreading God's Word rapidly. Today I'm here to tell you about his newest accomplishment.

The Cause Within You is an amazing book where Matthew shows the reader how to transform his or her life. If you are apathetic and don't see a cause for your life, this book will create cause and passion in your soul. You can pick up this book at a bunch of different places, but the cheapest is at Amazon


You can find out more about Matthew and his dream at the Dream Center website and more about his newest book at The Cause Within You website. Read this book today and find the cause that is in you. 




If you do buy this book, let me know. I am part of the street team and I can earn certain prizes for spreading the word. While I am spreading the word because I believe in the cause, I would also enjoy winning the prizes. Thank you. 

Posted by Jane | at 2/06/2011 01:16:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment