Potential Future Blogs

Now that I'm starting to review some of the books I've read, I'm considering going back and reviewing books I've read in the past. I don't think the Harry Potter series needs to be reviewed, everyone knows about them. But I think all the Dekker books I've obsessed over deserve a spot in my blog. Maybe I'll even re-read them all before I post.

Look for these Dekker reviews in the future:


     ~Thr3e
     ~When Heaven Weeps
     ~Heaven's Wager
     ~Thunder of Heaven
     ~The Martyr's Song
     ~Blessed Child
     ~A Man Called Blessed
     ~Black, Red and White
     ~Obsessed
     ~Showdown, Saint and Sinner
     ~Skin
     ~Chosen, Infidel, Renegade, Chaos, Lunatic and Elyon
     ~Adam
     ~Kiss
     ~Burn
     ~Boneman's Daughters

    I might not get to all of them...but I'm sure going to try. I'll cross them off as I go.

    Posted by Jane | at 6/04/2010 01:12:00 AM

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment