The Beginning

I've never had a blog before, but I'm starting now. The blog is all about the Light, who is our Creator, God in Heaven.

I'm not a scholar, I haven't extensively studied the Bible, I'm just your average Joe walking around...actually I'm probably less than your average Joe. I'm just here to share what I think, and to try and help people. That's what I'm here for, to help people.

Most of the world is in the Darkness, most of the world won't be going to Heaven, most of the world is falling away into the depths of Hell. This blog is the start of a new era for me, and for you as a reader. Its a sort of Bible study...the way I want to do it, when I want to do it.

I'm starting with Philippians. It's my favorite book of the Bible. Any verses I post are in New International Version, any thoughts I post are my own unless otherwise noted. This is just as much for me as it is for you, but it is more for my cousin than for anyone. I am starting this for her, because she needs some light. Right now, she needs joy and Philippians is about joy and rejoicing.

So read His word, dance for Him, jump off a cliff for Him, dive into His ocean, swim in His waters, drown in His word...do it for you and do it for Him. When you do all of that, you will be a pinprick of light in the darkness of the world.

Be like a star, a pinprick of light in the darkness. The theme verse for this blog is Philippians 2:15 ...so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe.

Posted by Jane | at 6/19/2009 07:11:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment